Bluetooth Smart Watch for iOS iPhone Android System Qidoou Wrist Watch Camera SIM Card Sleep Monitor Step Calories Tracker Alarm Clock Call/Message Reminder Anti-Lost for Adults and Kids(White)
- 【SIM Card Mode】With a GSM 2G/2.5G Network SIM Card inside, this Bluetooth Smart Watch can be used as a cellphone; You can dial up to make phone calls or answer an incoming call directly from the smart watch just like any other cellphone; As well, you can send/reply messages, take pictures, play music etc.(SIM card is not included in package)
- 【Sync-Function/Bluetooth modes】With Bluetooth technology this Smart Watch becomes even more functional and convenient when is connected to your phone. You can control some functions such as tracking calls, read emails, and text messages(Android only), use social network apps (need SIM card to surf Internet )like WhatsApp, Facebook and others. After connection via Bluetooth, download and install the APP (FunRun)（for Android only）, the time and date will be automatically synchronized.
- 【Unique & Multi-Function】 Dial via smart watch SIM or Bluetooth optional, Image viewer, Music Player, Sound recorder (need put and SD card ), Remote capture, Calculator, Alarm clock, Calendar,Camera (0.3M),Two way Anti-lost. Pedometer, sleep monitoring, sedentary remind, calories counter, exercise mileage counter.
- 【Super Compatibily】 This bluetooth watch can support most android and ios phones. Such as iPhone X/8/8 plus/7/7 plus/6/6 plus/6s/6s plus/5/5s (Only Supports Partial Functions), Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S5, Samsung Note 8, 5, 4, Google Pixel/Pixel XL, HTC, Sony, LG, HUAWEI, ZTE etc. smart phones.
- 【Lifetime Warranty】 The smart watch is super light and comfortable with sturdy and soft watch strap, avoiding sweat during sports and movement. Best companion in daily time and outdoor sports activity. Free return within 90 days. If you are not 100% satisfied with this smart watch, we will replace it for you or simply return it for a full refund no questions asked.